Virginia Beach, VA ( pressreleasecollection ) March 10, 2010 - US-based, the Phobias and Fears website is introducing its informational site that provides practical insight and motivation for teens (and others) struggling with pervasive social anxieties. It acknowledges the embarrassment and silent fears many students face, and offers them empathetic advice, informative articles, and a chance to help them reach their full potential.

The website increases awareness of this misunderstood phobia, which often begins when kids are still young and can continue well into adulthood. Often they are weighted down with enormous peer pressure and have to tackle the anxieties on their own. It can be a dark and lonely time for them.

David Miller, Owner of the Phobias and Fears website says, â€Ĺ“For thirty years I’ve struggled with many of the social anxieties that the site covers. I thought I was just shy and introverted. It was much more than shyness. I felt terrified and alone. I remember thinking, ‘If people knew what I was battling and the feelings of hopelessness I faced regularly, I’d lose what few friends I had managed to make.’ How wrong I was.â€�

Miller candidly admits that the one area he struggled with was simple social interactions, and failed quite a bit, but has now reached a moderate amount of success in forming meaningful friendships. He enjoys helping others - teens especially - reach their full potential by breaking through the anxieties one fear at a time.

Explains Miller, â€Ĺ“I lost a lot of opportunities because I was terrified to talk on the phone, to meet new people, or even to speak up in class. I was afraid people would reject me.â€�

Information and solutions on the Phobias and Fears website will not only help increase awareness of this often mislabeled disorder, but it will also help teens to

Improve self esteem
Interact socially
Combat thoughts of rejection
Encourage those experiencing anxieties

People interested in the subject should visit the Phobias and Fears website at http://www.phobiasfears.net

David Miller of the Phobias and Fears website is available for comment and interview by contacting via 240-520-2424 or DavidMiller@phobiasfears.net. Please make first contact via email.

The Phobias and Fears website supplies informational articles and products to people struggling with strong phobias and fears. Each article and product on the site provides insight and perspective to increase awareness in overcoming social anxieties.Ă‚

Contact:
David Miller
520 Piney Branch Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
USA, 240-520-2424

###

0 comments:

 
Top
Powered by Olark