Crete, IL ( pressreleasecollection ) March 15, 2010 - Immunity has been in the news since it was discovered. Companies and individuals all over the world have been rushing to develop products that boost immunity, such as vaccinations, for hundreds of years. Now, one company is delivering a powerful boost to those who continue to seek ways to increase the key functions of their immune system by balancing it out.

“The immune system needs to be balanced in order to work properly. A low immune system means you can get colds and illnesses easily. Low immunity also results in feeling sluggish or foggy. A high immune system means that you may can experience inflamed joints, muscle swelling, headaches or fatigue. Either way, having to much or to little immunity means that you will suffer some of the various symptoms associated with it. The key is a balanced immune system that will help your body to fight when it needs to fight without over or under-reacting.” stated David McGowan, owner of DeuceAdam.com.

McGowen started out as a client using i26 to boost his immunity. McGowen continued, “It’s always so hard to believe what people are telling you about products, especially when they are making a profit, but I got a free sample, tried it and then placed an order. I noticed a difference in the way I felt really quickly. Actually, most of the people that I talk to say they notice a positive difference in a day or two. I decided to try it for a month and ordered the product. At the end of the month I knew that I needed to find a way to sell i26. It was life changing for me. Now, I am making income telling others about a product that I use every day.”

David has been offering the products to his family and friends when they get together, but now he is offering the product online. He created a website called http://www.deuceadam.com which provides more detail about the product and has a fan page on Facebook.

“I feel so privileged to be a part of a company that supports health and immunity naturally. I would love to be able to give this product away, but since it isn’t possible I want to spread the word about it as best as I can. I am offering a discount to everyone who would like to try the product. For a limited time, anyone who emails me at deuceadam@Gmail.com with their name, address, phone number calls 1-800-557-8477 will be able to take part in my limited time promotional offer. This product means so much to me and I can’t wait to share it with the world!,” stated McGowen.

To learn more about David McGowen or i26 please visit his website at http://www.deuceadam.com, email him at deuceadam@gmail.com, call 800-557-8477 or Fan Deuce Adam on Facebook.

CONTACT INFORMATION
David McGowan
25653 S. Mary Ln.
Crete, IL 60417
United States
1-800-557-8477
deuceadam@Gmail.com

###

0 comments:

 
Top
Powered by Olark