Montreal, Quebec ( PressReleaseCollection ) May 29, 2009 -Montreal-based Paths to Power Network is a new blog that is devoted to self-growth and self-development. It has been developed to help with motivation, setting and achieving goals, time management, spiritual growth, forgiveness and letting go. The articles and the comprehensive setting and achieving goals program that is in the stage of development can help to deal with fear of change, fear of taking actions, lack of self-confidence and anything else that stands on the way to success.

Pushing the deepest desires deep inside and staying in the comfort zone instead of going out despite the fear and making things happen can lead to a deep dissatisfaction with life, depression and nervous disorders.

A more positive outlook can have dramatic effects claims Lynn Alex, owner of www.pathstopower.net, including looking forward to each new day, a deep feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment and as a consequence better physical health.

“As anyone else I had my share of negative experiences and my question always was why did this happen to me?”, explains Lynn. “Years of research, reading and taking different courses on self-growth and self-improvement helped me realize that even though I couldn’t control the events, I had the full control over how I felt. The way I responded to events was my own, personal choice and hence nothing happened to me - I was the one responsible for my life. This deep realization helped me change my life and make things happen, ones that I previously considered impossible.”

Lynn has an MBA degree as well as Canadian Certified Accounting Designation however she was always more interested in the potential we have, in self-growth and self-development. Interest in human potential led her to studying Jungian concepts and eventually to taking the Life-Skills Coaching course and becoming an American Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.

“I was fascinated with how some people were able to achieve great things in life and realized that we all have the potential to bring our deepest desires to life” says Lynn. “With the program that I am developing and with my blog posts I want to help as many people as possible to take responsibility for their own lives; to help them overcome whatever is holding them back from realizing their full potential.”

The Goal Achievement program is in the final stages of development and will be available at a big discount to current subscribers. Those interested should visit the blog at http://www.pathstopower.net . A free copy of the timeless classic “Paths to Power” by Floyd B. Wilson is available upon subscription.

Notes to Editors
Lynn Alex Owner of the self-growth and self-development blog http://www.pathstopower.net is available for interview and comment.

Lynn Alex, owner
Info@pathstopower.net
http://www.pathstopower.net

###

0 comments:

 
Top
Powered by Olark