Cleveland, OH, ( PressReleaseCollection ) November 24, 2008 – As a mother of nine and grandmother of 26, it’s no wonder Maple Heights’ Betty Terrion found herself exhausted on a daily basis. Being the matriarch of a large family is hard work, and most people would say Betty earned the right to relax during her golden years. The only problem: Betty wasn’t ready to hang up her walking shoes.

“I’ve had an eventful and delightful life,” says Betty, “but I wasn’t happy with my lack of energy. In fact, I was embarrassed by it.” Over the past several years, Betty’s arthritic knees slowly hampered her mobility to the point where she woke up every morning, said her prayers, made breakfast for her and husband Daniel, and then went back to bed for 30 minutes to rest.

“I was always tired, and I had no energy,” Betty says, noting that she often declined outings with friends due to her listlessness. “Instead of going out, I’d make excuses to stay home. The lack of energy depressed me something awful.”

Betty’s life changed dramatically after she heard a radio ad for a free range bee pollen product that promised to boost energy. After taking the product for two weeks, Betty felt a significant shift in her energy. On a scale of 1 to 10, she was a self-professed 4 before taking the bee pollen; now she’s at 9.

“I have more, so much more energy, which I’m thrilled with,” Betty says. “It’s made me feel younger, too, because I’m doing so much more than I was before.” Instead of going back to bed in the mornings, Betty now uses her treadmill for 15 minutes seven days a week and has a goal of boosting her daily regimen to 20 minutes.

Betty wanted to make sure her physician approved of her new routine. She got the green light during a recent visit, when the doctor said: If it makes you feel good, keep doing it. Betty has since stopped taking her daily multi-vitamin, too. “I never felt a difference taking vitamins; I took them because I thought they were good for me,” she says.

The transformation has surprised her entire family. “They were always asking me, ‘what in the world has gotten into you?’ says Betty. Now her husband, two sisters, two daughters and a grandson are taking the pollen.

“I’m thrilled to pieces. I have so much more energy throughout the day, and it affects my attitude in a positive way,” says Betty. “I’m up and ready to go nowadays, accepting invitations with friends rather than making excuses. I’m a completely different person and enjoying my new-found energy.”

Betty Terrion of Maple Heights, Ohio is a superb interview who will fill your readers with information that will be of value to them today and for the rest of their lives. She is available for comment and interview by contacting Joe Blumenstein at (305) 785-5944.

Contact:
Joe Blumenstein
JoeBlumenstein.com
9369 Sheridan Street Suite 101
Cooper City, FL 33024
USATel: (305) 785-5944 FAX: (954) 435-7569

###

0 comments:

 
Top
Powered by Olark