North Hollywood, CA ( Pressreleasecollection ) – January 23, 2008 -- Insurelog.com is dedicated to ensuring that every consumer, regardless of budget, can find an individual health insurance policy that suits their lifestyle. By providing timely and accurate quotes and information, buyers have the ability to shop for a policy via the internet from the comfort of their own home.

Jim Moses of Pittsburgh, PA found out first hand what happens to those who skimp on health insurance. “I was never at the doctor a day in my life, so I figured that buying insurance was a waste of time money,” he said. “Unfortunately, I was hit with a serious illness and by the time I was back on my feet I had to claim bankruptcy. The bills were simply too much to handle.”

To avoid extensive bills and possible bankruptcy, everybody should carry some level of health insurance coverage. Insurelog.com offers the ability to receive quotes, as well as information on why medical insuranceis a must-have.

Contact:
Name: Maksym Holovchenko
E-Mail: Frank.kasimov@itsolinc.us
Phone: 800-647-2164
Address: 6400 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 181, North Hollywood, CA 91607

###

0 comments:

 
Top
Powered by Olark